Tuesday, March 11, 2010; 2:44 am

I am tired of people.
Tired of insincerity, complacent stasis,
Resigned weakness, lazy stupidity,
Arrogant hypocrisy, fake virtue.
I am tired of Christians.
Tired of their dense apathy disguised as faith,
Tired of their short-lived efforts at empathy,
Tired of their gospel of enslaving lies.
I am tired of atheists.
Tired of their silly claims to enlightenment,
Tired of their willing disregard of self-control,
Tired of their useless indulgence in the mundane.
I am tired of spiritualists.
Tired of their cliche remonstrances of past values,
Tired of their ineffective answers,
Tired of their complete lack of passion and resolve.
I am tired of friends.
Tired of their selfish claim to comradeship,
Tired of their collapses and turnabouts,
Tired of their nakedness.

I desire to stand among warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment